Our fixed-fee service includes:
- Sourcing private flat sales which fit your specific requirements.
- A comprehensive Information Pack when you commission us, including details on how to set up your French bank account, how the Paris property market works and other useful insider information.
- Accompanying you while you view properties.
- Negotiating the best price for you.
- Helping with all the stages you need to go through to make a purchase.
- Finding a Notaire.
- Signing the “compromis de vente”.
- Helping you to find a mortgage and insurance.
- Completing the purchase.
- Advising on shops for furniture and fittings, reliable local workmen etc.
- Helping you get set up with telephone and other utilities
We always start by asking you to fill in a form detailing your basic requirements. The real work is done during our one-to-one discussions with you, when we will try to get a very detailed description of what you have in mind. Clients have been particularly grateful for our local knowledge on the character and suitability of arrondissements: location is as important in Paris as it is anywhere else when buying property.
We understand that this is a big decision and one that takes time, and we are always happy to talk with you at every stage of the process. We will never hurry you into making a choice: we are not a high-pressure organisation, so take your time and feel free to progress at your own pace.
Once we have found properties that appear to meet your needs we will give you a full description of each, and send photos if possible. If they appeal to you we will arrange to meet and accompany you to the properties for viewing.